GoRound #3 “A” Draw Click Here
GoRound #3 “B” Draw Click Here
- Go Round #3 Winners:
- “A” Team Zacharais 2nd: Team Lendzion
- “A” 3rd:Team Robinson 4th: Team Lang
- “B” Team Ukrainec 2nd: Team Westlund
- “B” 3rd: Team Jenkins 4th: Team Veneziale
- After the second GoRound, teams will be split into 2 divisions (12 teams each) instead of the usual 4 divisions. One GoRound will then be played to end the season with 12 teams.
- Teams are ranked by Aggregate Points earned in the first 2 Go Rounds. Click on the Standings tab above.
- Everyone will still play 20 League games in total. Therefore GoRound #3 will be 10 games instead of a true round robin of 11 games. This gives us time to have playoffs.
Why are we doing this? Well for those of you that have been with us for some time, you’ll know that you generally play the same teams all the time. This new format will give teams the opportunity to meet and play a wider variety of teams.
Five-Rock Rule is in effect this season!
We are playing the five-rock rule in the free guard zone. Under the five-Rock rule, teams are not permitted to eliminate their opponent’s rocks that are sitting in the free guard zone until five stones have been played in every end. Players can still hit the guards; they just are not allowed to knock them out of play.
Go-Round Scoring Format for 2019-20
All week-night Monday-Friday teams will follow the point format listed.
C & D will no longer exist in Go Round #3.
Points will be allocated for each win, tie, loss as follows:
This will be used for Playoff seeding. Please see Club Playoff Page for the 2018-19