By submitting the form below, your Team will register for play during the 2020-2021 season. There has been a small fee increase this year; please see the fee schedule below. If you require the criteria for the leagues you may email the club.
New teams and returning teams: please have each member fill in a form. All information collected on the Entry Form will only be used for Club purposes such as, contacting our curlers, or for producing a roster book/contact list for our evening membership.
Notes to Applicants:
- Entry Form(s) must be received on or before Friday August 28, 2020
- Full payment of Team’s Entry fees must be paid on or before September 15, 2020
- Fees and Priority of Entry rules are available upon request by email or telephone.
- Forms and/or fees not provided by the deadline moves the team to the wait list. No exceptions.
- All information collected hereon will only be used for Club purposes such as contacting our curlers and for producing a roster book/phone list for our membership.
NEW Covid-19 Forms:
We have additional rules and waivers for the 2020-21 season around Covid-19. Please see our Covid-19 page for all info, and to download waivers. EACH curler MUST submit both waivers prior to first night of curling. There are no exceptions.
Fees: We now accept E-Transfers!!!
*Please send e-transfers to “email@example.com” (No password necessary – we are on Auto-Deposit) *
- Monday – Thursday (one night per week)
- Shareholder: $405
- Non-shareholder: $430
- Shareholder: $385 | Additional weeknight of curling $300
- Non-shareholder: $410 | Additional weeknight of curling $325
- Playing an additional night(s)
- Shareholder: $300 per night
- Non-shareholder: $325 per night
- Any evening
- 5th Player or Student: $230
- Rover: $260
- Junior NH Team Members: $250 per team member
- Friday Juniors
- $100 (click here for more)
- Tuesday U18 Program
- $1000 per team
5% GST included in price. Make cheques payable to: North Hill Curling Club (NHCC)