FOR CLUB PLAYOFF DRAWS AND INFO —-> CLICK HERE
Click here for the —–> Wednesday March 2nd Schedule
GoRound #2 “A” Draw
GoRound #2 “B” Draw
Aggregate Points: STANDINGS to be used for Playoff Seeding
- This season teams will be split into 2 divisions: “A” and “B”
- Teams are ranked by Aggregate Points earned last season. New teams will start in the “B” Division.
- Everyone will still play 20 League games in total.
- As of Oct 1st there are 20 teams entered in WEDNESDAY OPEN.
- Therefore GoRound #1 will be a 9 game round robin.
- Teams will be reseeded for GoRound #2 based on Aggregate Points.
- GoRound #2 will also be a 9 game round robin.
- For the final 2 games, teams will be reseeded into Groups of 4, eg. 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, etc. The format will be 1 vs. 4 & 2 vs. 3, etc. Winners play winners. Losers play losers.
- Max Teams per night is 24.
- Please DO NOT attend NHCC if you have ANY symptoms – sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste…
- Please make sure you have submitted Proof of Vaccination please see our COVID-19 PROTOCOLS page
- COVID Declaration Form and Waiver Form must be signed by every curler before first night of curling. Please send via email to “email@example.com”
Five-Rock Rule still in effect!
We are playing the five-rock rule in the free guard zone. Under the five-Rock rule, teams are not permitted to eliminate their opponent’s rocks that are sitting in the free guard zone until five stones have been played in every end. Players can still hit the guards; they just are not allowed to knock them out of play.
Go-Round Scoring Format for 2020-21
All week-night Monday-Friday teams will follow the point format listed.
Points will be allocated for each win, tie, loss as follows:
This will be used for Go Round seeding for the 2020-21 season.