2020 NHCC Curling Alberta Club Championships Playoffs
Clubs all across Canada in both the provinces and the territories will be playing down, starting at the club level, for a chance to compete at Nationals. The North Hill Curling Club has supported this national competition since it began, and will be holding a club playdown to determine who will represent the club at the next level.
- For 2020 there will be a Men’s and a Women’s event with the Club playoffs, on February 15-17, 2020.
- The cost is $120 per team-and all games will be 8 ends.
- Registration: Please complete the form below or contact the club. Deadline to register Feb 7th, 2020
- The Southerns are being held @ the Spray Lakes Leisure Centre in Cochrane on March 19-22, 2020
- Provincials will be held at the Avonair Curling Club in Edmonton on April 1-5, 2020
2019 Regional (Alberta) Eligibility
- The club represented by the team must be affiliated with and a member in good standing of their Provincial Association. The members of the team must be members in good standing of the club.
- Each club will declare one men’s team and one women’s team of four players that played together regularly, in a sanctioned club league in the most recent season. These two teams will represent their club as the men and women club champions.
- Each Team is only allowed one (1) player who has played in a Curling Canada event in the current and the previous 2 seasons. For more details go to the Curling Alberta website. Here’s the link: Curling Club Championships Eligibility
- A maximum of one replacement player from the club may play lead.
- How or when the club declares this team is up to the individual club.
- Three (3) of the four (4) players must be a minimum of
nineteen (19) years of age and older on November 1st prior to
the year of the championship; these three must be born on or
before November 1, 2000. (4 male or female players per team)
- Each participant must only play in one Regional Association Club Championship.