2019 NHCC Curling Alberta Club Championships Playoffs
Clubs all across Canada in both the provinces and the territories will be playing down, starting at the club level, for a chance to compete at Nationals. The North Hill Curling Club has supported this national competition since it began, and will be holding a club playdown to determine who will represent the club at the next level.
- For 2019 there will be a Men’s and a Women’s event with the Club playoffs, on February 16-18, 2019.
- The cost is $100 per team-and all games will be 8 ends.
- Registration: Please complete the form below or contact the club. Deadline to register Feb 8th, 2019
- The Southerns are being held @ the Huntington Hills Curling Club on March 22-24, 2019
- Provincials will be held at the Calgary Curling Club on April 12-14, 2019
2019 Regional (Alberta) Eligibility
- The club represented by the team must be affiliated with and a member in good standing of their Provincial Association. The members of the team must be members in good standing of the club.
- Each club will declare one men’s team and one women’s team of four players that played together regularly, in a sanctioned club league in the most recent season. These two teams will represent their club as the men and women club champions.
- Each Team is only allowed one (1) player who has played in a Curling Canada event in the current and the previous 2 seasons. For more details go to the Curling Alberta website. Here’s the link: Curling Club Championships Eligibility
- A maximum of one replacement player from the club may play lead.
- How or when the club declares this team is up to the individual club.
- Each team must be comprised of 4 players aged 19 or over, as of June 30, 2019.
- Each participant must only play in one Regional Association Club Championship.