We are currently at 22 Teams on Thursday nights.
The draw is posted below.
GO ROUND# 3 Draw Click here
- There are 4 divisions. “A” & “B” will be 6 (six) Teams each. “C” & “D” will be 5 (five) Teams each.
- Each division will be playing a 5 game round robin. This will give you a 20 game season.
- VERY IMPORTANT: For “C” & “D” only. When the schedule states your team plays Crossover your team will play the other division team with Crossover as their opponent. Let’s call this the Crossover Game!
- Each “C” & “D” Team will play 1 (one) Crossover Game per Go Round!
- Points for wins & ties are the same in “C” & “D”. See table below.
- Crossover Games Sheet Assignment will on White Board in Lobby on Game Day.
- After each Go Round teams will be reseeded based on points earned. Including before the 2022-23 playoffs start. See table below.
- Please DO NOT attend NHCC if you have ANY symptoms – sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste, etc.
- Waiver Form must be signed by every curler before first night of curling. Please send via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Five-Rock Rule still in effect!
We are playing the five-rock rule in the free guard zone. Under the five-Rock rule, teams are not permitted to eliminate their opponent’s rocks that are sitting in the free guard zone until five stones have been played in every end. Players can still hit the guards; they just are not allowed to knock them out of play.
Go-Round Scoring Format for 2022-23
All week-night Monday-Friday teams, with the exception of Wednesday Women will follow the point format listed.
Points will be allocated for each win, tie, loss as follows:
This will be used for Go Round seeding for the 2022-23 season.