There is currently room for 3 (three) more Teams on Friday nights!!! Please spread the word to all your curling friends :)
The last night before Christmas Break will be Friday December 16th
Please see the draw below.
The information is based on a 21 team league. It’s subject to change if we can find more teams.
GoRound #2 “A” Draw Click Here
GR #1 Final Standings “A” Click here
GoRound #2 “B” Draw Click Here
GR #1 Final Standings “B” Click Here
- This season teams will be split into 2 divisions: “A” and “B”
- Teams are ranked by Aggregate Points earned last season. New teams will start in the “B” Division.
- The goal is to have everyone play 20 League games in total.
- However, the odd number of teams will make this very difficult.
- GoRound #1 will be a 9 game round robin.
- Some Teams in “B” will get a BYE in GoRound#1. These teams are welcome to come at 7:00 pm to practice on the night of their BYE.
- Standings in “B” will be determined by Win Percentage due to an uneven schedule.
- Teams will be reseeded for GoRound #2 based on Aggregate Points.
- GoRound #2 will also be a 9 game round robin unless we can get more teams to join.
- Max Teams per night is 24.
- Please DO NOT attend NHCC if you have travelled aboard or have ANY symptoms – sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste.
- Waiver Form must be signed by every curler before first night of curling. Please send via email to “email@example.com”
Five-Rock Rule still in effect!
We are playing the five-rock rule in the free guard zone. Under the five-Rock rule, teams are not permitted to eliminate their opponent’s rocks that are sitting in the free guard zone until five stones have been played in every end. Players can still hit the guards; they just are not allowed to knock them out of play.
Go-Round Scoring Format for 2022-23
All Friday teams will follow the point format listed.
Points will be allocated for each win, tie, loss as follows:
This will be used for Go Round seeding for the 2022-23 season.