Friday Open Playoff Draw: Click Here
League Wide Final Standings: Click Here
The information is based on a 21 team league.
GR #2 Final Standings “A” Click here
GR #2 Final Standings “B” Click Here
- This season teams will be split into 2 divisions: “A” and “B”
- Teams are ranked by Aggregate Points earned last season. New teams will start in the “B” Division.
- The goal is to have everyone play 20 League games in total.
- However, the odd number of teams will make this very difficult.
- GoRound #1 will be a 9 game round robin.
- Some Teams in “B” will get a BYE in GoRound#1. These teams are welcome to come at 7:00 pm to practice on the night of their BYE.
- Standings in “B” will be determined by Win Percentage due to an uneven schedule.
- Teams will be reseeded for GoRound #2 based on Aggregate Points.
- GoRound #2 will also be a 9 game round robin unless we can get more teams to join.
- Max Teams per night is 24.
- DOUBLE BOARD POKER CHIPS ONLY VALID TO MARCH 27TH. No Cash Value. Not Redeemable next season
- BIG NEWS you now have a chance to win some beer for your team during the Final Go Round of the Season!!! Brought to you by Coors and Hop Valley, Evening League teams now have a chance to win a jug of beer if they make the last Double Takeout of their draw.How It Works: If your team makes a double takeout place the Coors/Hop Valley Double Board behind your sheet. If another team makes a double takeout, they will send someone to get the Double Board and place it behind their sheet. Whichever team makes the last double takeout of the draw will take the NHCC logoed poker chip upstairs (which is attached to the double board) and exchange it with the bartender for a jug of draft beer. Please leave the double board for the next draw.Rules: A Double Takeout is the removal of two of your opposition’s rocks from the field of play with one shot. It can be a double peel of guards or the removal of two opposition rocks in the house. Just as long as they are completely removed from play.Only one Double Board prize per draw. One for the early draw and one for the late draw each weekday night.
- Please DO NOT attend NHCC if you have travelled aboard or have ANY symptoms – sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste.
- Waiver Form must be signed by every curler before first night of curling. Please send via email to “email@example.com”
Five-Rock Rule still in effect!
We are playing the five-rock rule in the free guard zone. Under the five-Rock rule, teams are not permitted to eliminate their opponent’s rocks that are sitting in the free guard zone until five stones have been played in every end. Players can still hit the guards; they just are not allowed to knock them out of play.
Go-Round Scoring Format for 2022-23
All Friday teams will follow the point format listed.
Points will be allocated for each win, tie, loss as follows:
This will be used for Go Round seeding for the 2022-23 season.